Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Paco Avila <pa...@git.es> on 2006/11/30 09:45:45 UTC

Can I see all the locked documents or lock tokens?

How can I see all the locked documents or lock tokens? This should be
useful for my application administrator. I know that the lock tokens are
stored in the "workspace/default/lock" file, but perhaps is ugly read
directly this file.

Thanks!
--
Paco Avila <pa...@git.es>

Re: Can I see all the locked documents or lock tokens?

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
Paco Avila wrote:
> How can I see all the locked documents or lock tokens? This should be
> useful for my application administrator. I know that the lock tokens are
> stored in the "workspace/default/lock" file, but perhaps is ugly read
> directly this file.

you can search for all locked documents:

//element(*, mix:lockable)[@jcr:lockOwner]

but you cannot retrieve the lock tokens. a lock token is only visible to the
lock owning session.

regards
  marcel