Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jamie Johnson <je...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/07 20:48:05 UTC

SolrCloud and TermsComponent

I took a quick look at TermsComponent and noticed that it works with
distributed queries but it doesn't seem to work with distrib=true.
Am I missing something, have there been any updates to this to get
this to work with SolrCloud?

Re: SolrCloud and TermsComponent

Posted by Jamie Johnson <je...@gmail.com>.
I have a snapshot of trunk from some time ago, I'll check the latest
code thanks for the reply

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.