Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Danicela nutch <Da...@mail.com> on 2012/02/20 17:17:16 UTC

Re : Re : Re: Too few parsed pages

Hi,

 I tested a fetch on a segment with few parsed pages with Webscarab.

 In fact, 95% of all HTTP requests get a 404 response as the pages don't longer exist.

 Such pages have the status 'db_gone' in the crawldb, but they are still generated and fetched.

 I noticed that in Nutch 1.4, there is an option to remove the db_gone urls from the crawldb, that would solve my problem.

 But currently, I use a script to monitor Nutch processes and it's not compatible with Nutch 1.4, some development is needed to adapt it, but is there something I can do to remove these db_gone in Nutch 1.2 ?

 Thanks.