Posted to user@usergrid.apache.org by Morescratch <mo...@live.com> on 2018/03/03 04:47:29 UTC

Deployment on AWS

Hi all,

I am looking for a way to deploy Usergrid in a production scenario. I see that there is an AWS cloud formation template here:

https://github.com/apache/usergrid/tree/master/deployment/aws

However, it hasn’t been updated in a couple of years. Is this still the go to resource? Also, is there anyone that has experience deploying on AWS that can share their experience. I am also interested in what it might cost to host a production ready cluster on AWS. I will be processing ~1 million entities per day so I need this to be robust.

Any resources, hints, strategies, etc. would be most welcomed.

Cheers

Re: Deployment on AWS

Posted by Deshbir Singh Dugal <de...@comprotechnologies.com>.
Anyone running usergrid on docker, in production?
https://github.com/yep/usergrid-docker

Re: Deployment on AWS

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.