Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by se...@opensource.lk on 2004/04/30 11:33:59 UTC

All the committers of Axis C++ please get sign up in JIRA

hi all,

At present some of the committers of Axis C++ project, still have not get
sign up for JIRA. Please get sign up and create your own accounts in JIRA.
Then only Susantha can add you all to give you all previllages to resolve
, fix bugs and close issues that are existing in JIRA now.

I have reported some bugs in Axis 1.1 release and some improvements that
are to done on Axis 1.2 rlease. But people havn't been still assigned to
these issues yet becuase of the above problem I mentioned.

The the bug (clent side log handlling) which was reported earlier by
Zolyomi Istvan is fixed now. Damitha you should give the resolution to
this issue and close it. So later you can answer any questions which might
arise regarding this issue.

Sevwandi