Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Fleischer Peter <pe...@munich-airport.de> on 2007/06/28 10:47:35 UTC

[Trinidad] Searching for daily builds

Hello,

http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/download.html says something about nightly builds, but checking the file dates in the directories I can't find any. Am I searching in a wrong location? Are there no public nightly builds?

I desperately need a version of Trinidad with the issue Trinidad-73 fixed, as the too many open files error regularly kills our Tomcat.

Thanks in advance.

Peter

Flughafen München GmbH
Peter Fleischer
Leiter Competence Center Application Development (ITED)
Servicebereich IT
Postfach 23 17 55
85326 München
Telefon: +49 89 975-3 24 30
Telefax: +49 89 975-3 24 06
<ma...@munich-airport.de>

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Staatsminister Prof. Dr. Kurt Faltlhauser
Geschäftsführung:
Dr. Michael Kerkloh, Walter Vill und Peter Trautmann
Handelsregister: RG München, HR-Nr. B 5448
Sitz der Gesellschaft: München

AW: [Trinidad] Searching for daily builds

Posted by Fleischer Peter <pe...@munich-airport.de>.
Hi Matthias,

thanks for the information. I am looking forward to testing a new snapshot.

Peter

but there is no 1.0.2-snap published. Continuum was down, and is back now.
I am working on this

On 6/28/07, Fleischer Peter <pe...@munich-airport.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/download.html says something about nightly builds, but checking the file dates in the directories I can't find any. Am I searching in a wrong location? Are there no public nightly builds?
>
> I desperately need a version of Trinidad with the issue Trinidad-73 fixed, as the too many open files error regularly kills our Tomcat.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Peter

> Flughafen München GmbH
> Peter Fleischer
> Leiter Competence Center Application Development (ITED)
> Servicebereich IT
> Postfach 23 17 55
> 85326 München
> Telefon: +49 89 975-3 24 30
> Telefax: +49 89 975-3 24 06
> <ma...@munich-airport.de>
>
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
> Staatsminister Prof. Dr. Kurt Faltlhauser
> Geschäftsführung:
> Dr. Michael Kerkloh, Walter Vill und Peter Trautmann
> Handelsregister: RG München, HR-Nr. B 5448
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: München

Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [Trinidad] Searching for daily builds

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Peter,