Posted to user@struts.apache.org by atta-ur rehman <at...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/08 05:34:04 UTC

[OT] Book recommendation requested: Object-Oriented Analysis and Design

Folks,

I was wondering if someone could please share some recommendations on a good
beginner book on the topic of OO analysis and design.

Thanks.

ATTA

Re: [OT] Book recommendation requested: Object-Oriented Analysis and Design

Posted by Tim O'Brien <to...@discursive.com>.
The correct answer is "off-topic"

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.
On 3/9/06, Thor Kristensen <tk...@northmann.com> wrote:
> > I found Applying UML and Patterns: An Introduction to
> > Object-Oriented Analysis and Design and Iterative
> > Development, 3rd Edition by Craig Larman to be a good book on
> > OO analysis and design.
> I second on that.
> Larman is great.

Best introduction book I have ever red. Big +1!

> Regards
>   Thor

Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada

RE: [OT] Book recommendation requested: Object-Oriented Analysis and Design

Posted by Thor Kristensen <tk...@northmann.com>.
> I found Applying UML and Patterns: An Introduction to
> Object-Oriented Analysis and Design and Iterative
> Development, 3rd Edition by Craig Larman to be a good book on
> OO analysis and design.
I second on that.
Larman is great.

Regards
  Thor

Re: [OT] Book recommendation requested: Object-Oriented Analysis and Design

Posted by Andre Van Klaveren <ny...@gmail.com>.

You can read about the book here: http://www.bookpool.com/sm/0131489062

--
Virtually,