Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de> on 2008/06/21 10:31:07 UTC

access rights problem again

Hi all,

I've just been experiencing my old access rights problem again (see
thread "access rights for editing") on the following page:

http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/JSPWikiFeatures

(2007-06-21, about 10:20 am)

Janne, I remember you fixed something, but I don't remember if this
fix affected the version running on jspwiki.org at the moment.

Regards,
 Florian

Re: access rights problem again

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.
Really? Did you also look at the end of the page?

Regards,
 Florian

Ursprüngliche Nachricht vom 21.06.2008 um 11:57:

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
If someone could just replicate this issue reliably, I would be so
much happier.

/Janne

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.

--
met vriendelijke groet,
Harry Metske

Re: access rights problem again

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
"mine"  has no ACL's at all.....

--
met vriendelijke groet,
Harry Metske

Re: access rights problem again

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
So is mine now.  I have no idea what happened there, it's almost like
someone accidentally retrieved an old version from the cache.

That could be related to JSPWIKI-27...

/Janne

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.
Well that's REALLY weird now...