Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by huxian <12...@163.com> on 2018/06/27 07:33:08 UTC

Apache RocketMQ

Hi,
   I’m very interested in rocketMq,it is a high performance message middleware.like rabbitmq and activemq,it has open the source code to the apache,so I hope can become the committer to the project.

    thanks

Re: Apache RocketMQ

Posted by vongosling <fe...@gmail.com>.
Hi, huxian, thanks for your attention about Apache RocketMQ. Have you
learned about our doc about contributor[1]? I would like to help you if you
don't know how to get started :-)

BTW, you should subscribe our dev and user email list before sending
your email to the community. If you have any question, please let me know.

[1] http://rocketmq.apache.org/docs/how-to-contribute/

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

--