Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/19 03:45:18 UTC

Issue with maven-war-plugin

Hello All,

Recently I have updated maven-war-plugin version to be 3.1.0 and found
out filteringDeploymentDescriptors behaviour was changed.
Instead of filtering deployment descriptors only (web.xml) it is not
filtering ALL files in webapp folder including binary (*.ico, *.mp3,
etc)

Since 3.0.0 works as expected I believe it is caused by the fix for [1]
Is there any option to workaround this somehow?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MWAR-404

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax