Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Oleg Cohen <ol...@assurebridge.com> on 2017/09/21 21:18:09 UTC

Bundle in a Waiting state

Greetings,

I have a question. One of the 3rd party bundles I am deploying into Karaf
(Apache Oak Core) is showing in a *Waiting* state in the Karaf shell:

846 │ *Waiting*  │  80 │ 1.6.4                       │ Oak Core

In the Web Console it is showing as *Active*. I am trying to understand the
meaning of the Waiting state and how to figure out what the bundle is
waiting for.

Would appreciate any pointers!

Best,
Oleg

Re: Bundle in a Waiting state

Posted by Oleg Cohen <ol...@assurebridge.com>.
Thank you! Both approaches helped. The diag command gave me enough to see what is missing.

Re: Bundle in a Waiting state

Posted by Kevin Schmidt <kt...@gmail.com>.

Re: Bundle in a Waiting state

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.