Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by xinming he <xi...@apache.org> on 2020/09/04 07:19:40 UTC

[ANN] Welcome a new committer He Qun(Watermelo)

Hi, Community,

On behalf of the Dubbo PMC, I am pleased to announce that He Qun[1] has been
voted in as a new Dubbo committer.

Please join me to say congratulations to him!

He Qun, would you please briefly introduce yourself to the community?

1. https://github.com/watermelo
Yours,
Xinming.

Re: [ANN] Welcome a new committer He Qun(Watermelo)

Posted by YiXian Zou <yi...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Mr.He!

tianying pan <pa...@apache.org> 于2020年9月6日周日 上午10:43写道:

Posted by tianying pan <pa...@apache.org>.