Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Serge Byishimo <se...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/25 19:52:49 UTC

Virtual Router Domain Name Handling

I have different domain names that I want to be assigned to instances IP
ports

In the DNS, I put one public IP address that I have 209.X.X.X,

Then in my home router, I forward traffic from port 80 and 443 to the
cloudstack virtual router at 192.168.1.86

How do I engage the router to forward that traffic at respective instances
IP ports?

For example:

example.com to instance IP port: 192.168.1.85:8080
another.com to instance IP port: 192.168.1.91:8443

I can ssh inside the Virtual Router VM, I just need to know what I should
do!

Thank you!

Regards,

Re: Virtual Router Domain Name Handling

Posted by Serge Byishimo <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi William,

Sorry I didn't get what you meant but maybe it's because I didn't explain
well, you can check my new email with the same subject.

Kind Regards,

Posted by William Alvarez <wi...@live.com>.

Posted by Serge Byishimo <se...@gmail.com>.

--