Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by asookazian2 <as...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/28 18:48:32 UTC

bundle:info needs to display bundle source file path in output

system:version
3.0.3

bundle:info is not displaying the mvn:... or file:... location that I see in
the data/cache/bundle123/bundle.info file.

Is there an option (-v?) to display this or is this an enhancement request
or already in Karaf 4.x?  thx.

Re: bundle:info needs to display bundle source file path in output

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
la -l

Regards
JB

On 08/28/2015 06:48 PM, asookazian2 wrote:
> system:version
> 3.0.3
>
> bundle:info is not displaying the mvn:... or file:... location that I see in
> the data/cache/bundle123/bundle.info file.
>
> Is there an option (-v?) to display this or is this an enhancement request
> or already in Karaf 4.x?  thx.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net