Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mr Havercamp <mr...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/26 11:49:41 UTC

Index Solr Logs

I'm interested to know if there is a way to have Solr index its own
logs, in particular the logging of queries.

One project that showed promise was Sogger but I believe the developer
is working more closely with LogStash which uses ElasticSearch so my
guess is that the Sogger project is no longer being developed.

Has anyone else had experience with this and can share their
thoughts/findings/solution?

Cheers

hayden

Re: Index Solr Logs

Posted by "O. Klein" <kl...@octoweb.nl>.
http://karussell.wordpress.com/2010/10/27/feeding-solr-with-its-own-logs/
http://karussell.wordpress.com/2010/10/27/feeding-solr-with-its-own-logs/

might be useful if you don't want to use Loggly

Re: Index Solr Logs

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.
On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 8:31 PM, O. Klein <kl...@octoweb.nl> wrote:
> Im also interested in this.
>
> Noone has ever tried to index solr log with DIH?
[...]

Just upstream in this thread, Mike pointed out  Logg.ly:
 http://www.loggly.com/

Regards,
Gora

Re: Index Solr Logs

Posted by "O. Klein" <kl...@octoweb.nl>.
Im also interested in this.

Noone has ever tried to index solr log with DIH?

Or is there some way to store solr logs in mysql db?

Re: Index Solr Logs

Posted by mike anderson <sa...@gmail.com>.
Check out Logg.ly. http://www.loggly.com/. They use SOLR to index all kinds
of logs, SOLR included. This is a paid service, so maybe not what you're
looking for. I've used it though, works great.

-Mike