Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by arnaudbuffet <ar...@yahoo.fr> on 2005/09/07 23:51:25 UTC

bugs with entity

Hello,

I use "entity" to filter special HTML codes as &nbps; throw a DTD and it
works good. But I have a problem, how can i output the example text
"unit & benefit" ?

In fact the "&" character reserved for the entity can't be use like
that. It's a pity. If I transform the code & in a java function with the
appropriate &amp; value my DTD entity, all ascci code (example &#9602;)
are written like that and not transfor by the corresponding character.

Could you help me please, to use my entity and enable my process to
output & character normaly ?
 Thks

Regards

Arnaud