Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/04/28 17:17:31 UTC

[Cocoon Wiki] Trivial Update of "AuthFWWithFlowAndForms" by SebastienArbogast

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by SebastienArbogast:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/AuthFWWithFlowAndForms

  === Authentication with flow and CForms ===

- Using the authentication framework with flow is already described here: [http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=AuthFWWithFlow Authentication Framework with flow].
+ Using the authentication framework with flow is already described here: [http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/AuthFWWithFlow Authentication Framework with flow].

  What may not be obvious, at least it wasn't to me for a long time, is that the pipeline handling the continuation should also be included in the "protected" area. Otherwise they will loose the authentication context in the session. However, you cannot call a continuation inside a "call function". I.e. the following is '''not''' possible: