Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Andrea Gazzarini <a....@gmail.com> on 2009/01/09 08:31:00 UTC

Confluence Question

Hi All, does anybody know how to create a link to an anchor defined on the
same page?
I read the confluence notation guide but the suggested notation
[#anchorName] seems not working...it works only if you specify a page name
[pagename#ancorName] but in this way I'm creating a link to an anchor
defined on another page...

>From notation guide :

"Creates an internal hyperlink to the specified page in the desired space
(or the current one if you dont specify any space). Appending the optional #
sign followed by an anchor name will lead into a specific bookmarked point
of the desired page."

Examples :

[#anchor]  <-- This is what I need but it's not working!
or
[pagetitle] <-- works
[pagetitle#anchor] <-- works

I browse the existent Qpid documentation but I wasn't able to find an
internal anchor link...

Please help

Best regards,
Andrea

Re: Confluence Question

Posted by Andrea Gazzarini <a....@gmail.com>.
Thanks Marnie! very useful...problem is basically that the "Preview" pane is
not working for some tags so you must submit your page in order to see the
hot it looks like.... :(
Regards,
Andrea

Re: Confluence Question