Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Daniel Hauswirth <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/04 18:07:23 UTC

Re: Recordings: Record button and how to delete recordings from the filesystem

Hi Thibault

2012/4/4 Thibault Le Meur <Th...@supelec.fr>:
> The first one is relative to the "Recording button" which I can never see.
> I tried to modify the following parameter in
> webapps/openmeetings/config.xml, but I see no difference while in the
> conference room.
> <!--
>     Show the recorder buttons in the Conference Rooms
>     visible = yes
>     hidden = no
>  -->
> <showRecording>visible</showRecording>
>
> Is the only way to record a conference to launch the Share Screen
> application and choose record screen (which works fine by the way) ?
I have the same issue. I don't see a difference between "hidden" and
"visible". There is also no difference if in a room the "Allow
recording" flag is set or not.

Did you find an answer to your question above? I would be grateful if
you could share your knowledge about this issue.

> PS: installed version is openmeetings_1_9_1_r4707
This is also my installed version

Thanks you very much
Daniel

Re: Recordings: Record button and how to delete recordings from the filesystem

Posted by Thibault Le Meur <Th...@supelec.fr>.
Hi Daniel,

I had no answer on this question so far. But since recording from the
screen-sharing application works, I haven't searched further.

Sorry,
Thibault