Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/10 14:49:14 UTC

Corrupted Files downloaded from dev.iks-project.eu (Fwd: Jenkins build became unstable: stanbol-trunk-1.6 #1068)

Hi all,

during the Apache Stanbol build process some files (DBpedia default
index, OpenNLP models) are downloaded from dev.iks-project.eu. Since
the last week it happens that those files are corrupted. We do not
know the reason for that as the Apache2 logs of the dev.iks-project.eu
do not point to any problems. This is also the reason for a lot of
unstable Jenkins build on the last week.

Users that are affected by this should see "java.io.EOFException"s in
their logs. Affected files are located in the
"{stanbol-trunk}/data/{module-path}/download/resources" folders.
Deleted files will be re-downloaded on the next build. Because of that
deleting affected files and "mvm clean install" of the affected file
usually solves issues like that.

best
Rupert

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

sorry for the late reply:

You can force to clean also the data download directories by adding
"-Ddownloads" like in

mvn clean -Ddownloads

- Fabian

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: Corrupted Files downloaded from dev.iks-project.eu (Fwd: Jenkins build became unstable: stanbol-trunk-1.6 #1068)

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Suat Gonul <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Rupert.