Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by HAMMER_SHI <dm...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/07 10:03:34 UTC

[users@httpd] apache amout to 100% cpu

 hi,all

I hava some problems with my server.
The enviroment as follow:

OS: Windows2003
Apache 2.0
Php4.0
Zend Optimizer(TM), version 3.0

Today , I logon in the windows remotely, I found CPU amount to 100%.Once I
stop the apache server and the CPU work well.From the attachment, you can
see the sever processes listing(
http://mail.google.com/mail/?view=att&disp=thd&attid=0.1&th=10ce7a005ee744c3)
.

Anyone could tell me how to slove?

Thanks.

     <http://mail.google.com/mail/?view=att&disp=inline&attid=0.1&th=10ce7a005ee744c3>
*php.JPG*
54K 查看<http://mail.google.com/mail/?view=att&disp=inline&attid=0.1&th=10ce7a005ee744c3>
下载<http://mail.google.com/mail/?view=att&disp=attd&attid=0.1&th=10ce7a005ee744c3>

Re: [users@httpd] apache amout to 100% cpu

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
HAMMER_SHI wrote:
> The enviroment as follow:
> OS: Windows2003
> Apache 2.0
>
> Today , I logon in the windows remotely, I found CPU amount to 100%.
>
> Anyone could tell me how to slove?

No.  But we can tell you how to get enough information to have a clue about
what happened (fyi you better be running 2.0.59, 2.23 apache, and php 4.3.3
or 5.1.4 to avoid a whole host of problems.)

See http://httpd.apache.org/dev/debugging.html#backtrace-win for some
interesting directions (give us feedback if you have trouble following them,
it's new documentation), and crash your server to dr watson next time it's
at 100%, and post your backtrace (ignore the threads waiting on a mutex in
the nt kernel, they aren't using any cpu).