Posted to user@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2010/03/01 13:23:48 UTC

Re: Information about the Jacobi EigenValue Algorithm

The code is based on pseudo code from wikipedia --
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacobi_eigenvalue_algorithm. So yes, and
It works only for symmetric matrix as we know. Using
jacobiEigenValue(int maxIterations) method of DenseMatrix, we can get
eigenvalues and eigenvectors.

See also TestJacobiEigenValue unit test.

edwardyoon@apache.org
http://blog.udanax.org