Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/19 05:34:31 UTC

Tapestry 5 bugs have MOVED to new TAP5 JIRA Project

Over the last few weeks, I've found (repeatedly) that some issues,
fortunately minor, have slipped through the cracks.  This has been due
to issues related to the affects version field.  I've been finding
issues in the TAPESTRY project based on version number which has been
hit and miss when people report the "affects version" incorrectly or
not at all.

Please begin using the new "Tapestry 5" project when adding new issues.

I've moved existing, outstanding issues from TAPESTRY to TAP5.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Re: Tapestry 5 bugs have MOVED to new TAP5 JIRA Project

Posted by Kevin Menard <ni...@gmail.com>.
Looks good.  Thanks a lot.

--
Kevin