Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by alec lee <al...@hotmail.com> on 2006/10/17 08:18:06 UTC

Does Cactus 1.6.1 work with Tomcat 5.5

Does Cactus 1.6.1 work with Tomcat 5.5,J2SE 1.5+ J2EE 1.4(servlet2.4+jsp2.0)
Junit3.8?  I got an exception when I tried to run a test case with Cactus
1.6.1?  However, when I upgraded to Cactus 1.7, the exception disappeared.
I could use Cactus 1.7 for my general use, but unforturnately it seems that
StrutsTestCase doesn't work with Cactus 1.7 and I want to try it with
1.6!!!!