Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Priya Ch <le...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/12 13:25:00 UTC

Send real-time alert using Spark

Hi All,

 I am building Real-time Anomaly detection system where I am using k-means
to detect anomaly. Now in-order to send alert to mobile or an email alert
how do i send it using Spark itself ?

Thanks,
Padma CH

Re: Send real-time alert using Spark

Posted by Sivakumaran S <si...@me.com>.
What language are you coding in? Use a mail client library to send out a custom mail to the required recipient. If you want to send an alert to a mobile, you may have to install a GSM card in the machine and then use it to send an SMS.

HTH,

Regards,

Sivakumaran

Posted by Priya Ch <le...@gmail.com>.