Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by japples <ja...@europa.com> on 2014/05/04 04:00:20 UTC

Spelling Checking Feature

I am so thankful to have the "spell as typing" feature in OO Writer;
however, is there a way to "accept" the suggested word without typing
the full word?

So far, I tried arrow to the right which resulted in going back to
finish typing the word.

Jack

Re: Spelling Checking Feature

Posted by Dan Lewis <el...@gmail.com>.
On 05/03/2014 10:00 PM, japples wrote:
> I am so thankful to have the "spell as typing" feature in OO Writer;
> however, is there a way to "accept" the suggested word without typing
> the full word?
>
> So far, I tried arrow to the right which resulted in going back to
> finish typing the word.
>
> Jack

      Use the Enter key to "accept a suggested word.

--Dan