Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Anh Dinh <di...@comp.nus.edu.sg> on 2016/04/20 02:29:27 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release apache-singa-incubating-0.3.0 (RC3)

Dear all,

Thanks everyone for their votes and comments.

I'm pleased to announce that this vote has passed with the following
results:

4 binding +1:

Edward J. Yoon

Justin Mclean

Thejas Nair

Alan Gates

No 0s or -1

We'll now roll this release out to the mirrors.

Many thanks,

Anh.