Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2007/01/20 21:48:00 UTC

Re: svn commit: r498144 - in /geronimo/samples/trunk/calculator-stateless-pojo/calculator-stateless-ejb/src/main/resources: ./ META-INF/ META-INF/ejb-jar.xml META-INF/geronimo-openejb.xml

On 1/20/07, prasad@apache.org <pr...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: prasad
> Date: Sat Jan 20 09:13:51 2007
> New Revision: 498144

> Log:
> * dummy/minimum plans for ejb module

Just to learn a bit about your developer's toolbox and strengthen
mine, did you create these DDs by hand or use a tool? Which one? Did
you specify metadata-complete="false" by purpose or was it
auto-generated with the value?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
Oops.. hit the send inadvertently.

Anyways, Blevins told me that <ejb-jar/> should be good enough. But
since that didn't work. I tried a bit more. I copied that line from
the plan in the geronimo-openejb-builder module

Cheers
Prasad

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
I didn't use any toolbox.