Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/14 03:30:22 UTC

Re: [T4] Problems with Dialog component

You should try 4.1.3-snapshot to be sure - but sometimes the problem
is just conflicting css rules on your page.

Try segregating the dialog in to a minimal page with little to no css
rules and work your way out from there. (if 4.1.3 doesn't solve it)

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer