Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by "~.傷逝づ" <33...@qq.com> on 2012/04/24 19:39:15 UTC

sth wrong about Chinese

In the searchbox.jsp there is a searchboxmenu and  in the searchboxmenu there is al lot of onclicks. the users can use the js to enter the name of the page they want to edit or view. However if the input is Chinese it does not work well. I think sth is wrong with the urlencoding.Maybe using UTF-8 can solve the problem but I don't know how to modify the jspwiki-common.js to realize. Anyone can help? Thanks~

Re: sth wrong about Chinese

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
this looks like a duplicate of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-583 right ?