Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Romanowski, Tim" <ti...@lmco.com> on 2006/05/16 16:10:21 UTC

RE: TomCat_5.5.17, gentoo lunix, tomahawk 1.1.2: nothing is rendered

I can't offer a solution, but I can confirm that this also is a problem
for me; I've tried three versions of tomcat (currently using 5.5.15), as
well as different versions of myfaces/tomahawk (currently using
nightlies).  What are you using for your controller?  I am using Apache
Beehive Pageflows and thought that to be my problem--I get your type of
output on the first page of my controllers, but any subsequent pages
work fine.  However, if I later load a new controller (corresponding to
a different set of pages), the first page again ignores any JSF. Haven't
had time to correct this, I've been able to workaround this by just
coding straight html on my initial page.

What is the rest of your setup?