Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Balazs Donat Bessenyei <be...@cloudera.com> on 2016/07/22 14:00:08 UTC

Labels on issues blocking the Flume 1.7.0 release

Hello All,

Some fellow collaborators (@denes, @sati) and I would like to help out
with the 1.7.0 release.
In order to do that, we started triaging and reviewing patches. (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-2953?filter=12338032 )
As part of this process, we are labelling tickets
(reviewboard-missing, unit-test-missing, docs-missing and
rebase-needed) so that it would be easier to track the progress with
the issues (in a queryable way).

If you have any ideas how this could be improved, please do tell.

Thank you

Donat

Re: Labels on issues blocking the Flume 1.7.0 release

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.
Hi Donat,
Seems ok. Thanks for telling us what you're up to.

Best,
Mike

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 7:00 AM, Balazs Donat Bessenyei <bessbd@cloudera.com