Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by joe_ersinghaus <je...@nmsu.edu> on 2006/04/25 21:59:45 UTC

tree2

Hello,

Can anyone point me to a tutorial or examples on how to get a tree2
configured. I download the myfaces example war's but without the backing
bean .java files, I did not know how to get a tree up and running.

Thanks,
Joe
Sent from the My Faces - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

Re: tree2

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
The backing beans are in the svn repository.

Use subversion:

svn checkout of https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/current/

and look in the tomahawk/examples dir.

Sean

ps. Please post these types of questions to the user list in the future.