Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Prieß <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2012/07/04 08:47:55 UTC

Expire Nodes

Hi,

I add every 2 Minutes additional Nodes which are valid for x Minutes,
Hours or Days. Is there still a plugin or an watchdog available which
clean up my jcr repository to avoid a full disk?

Cheers,

Michael

Re: Expire Nodes

Posted by Guillaume Belrose <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I don't know if such a plugin exists. I had to do something similar
for a product I am currently working on. I've used the Quartz
scheduler to kick in a Java method which searches nodes with certain
attributes (expiry date) and delete them from the repository. The code
for that is pretty simple to write.

Cheers,

Guillaume.