Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Michael Wuttke <mi...@beuth-hochschule.de> on 2014/02/18 14:45:35 UTC

Manifest of the JAR-file for application sharring produce an error message

Hello,

since Java 7 Update 51 (JRE) the application sharing of an OM session
produces the error message, that the Manifest of the JAR-file is not
correct. You can find a screen shot in german attached.

This error message says, that in future releases of the JRE program the
program/JAR file will be blocked, because the Manifest of that file dos
not contain the attribute "authorization"/"validation" (sorry but I
don't know how to translate it proply). ;-(

Me question is, must the OM project rework the JAR file/Manifest or do I
have to create a valid certificate for the OM instance?

Thanks for any help,
Michael

Re: Manifest of the JAR-file for application sharring produce an error message

Posted by Lee Saunders <le...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lee Saunders <le...@gmail.com>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mi...@beuth-hochschule.de>.
Ok, I did it! :-)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Latest OM contains fixed manifest
please try 3.0.0 build

we are currently working on providing Web application signed by valid key,
you can vote here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3991

all warnings will be removed as soon as this issue will be resolved

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 8:45 PM, Michael Wuttke <

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax