Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/01 13:40:48 UTC

Re: Towards a spec for robust streaming SQL, Part 2

As promised, I went of the document and made some comments.
I also added a bit of information about the current SQL support in Flink
and its internals.

Thanks, Fabian

Posted by Tyler Akidau <ta...@google.com.INVALID>.
Thank you all for the comments/input, I appreciate the time you've put into
this. I've responded to a handful of the major ones. There are some more
I'd like to respond to, but I'm out of time for tonight, so more tomorrow.

-Tyler

Posted by Tyler Akidau <ta...@google.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Tyler Akidau <ta...@google.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.