Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Douglas Service <ds...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/03 01:47:06 UTC

Maximum REEF scaling

I have heard that REEF is unable to scale past 1024 nodes on a cluster. Is
this a true statement and if so do we know what the limiting factor is that
prevents further scaling?

Doug

RE: Maximum REEF scaling

Posted by "Julia Wang (QIUHE)" <Qi...@microsoft.com.INVALID>.
BTW, without removing the synchronize in bridge driver handlers, yes, it doesn't scale. It can still pass 1024,  but cannot go too high.

-Julia