Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Swapnil Ghike <sg...@linkedin.com> on 2013/04/29 02:32:28 UTC

We have renamed certain Zookeeper and Producer configs

Hello everyone,

If you update your Kafka 0.8 to HEAD, please note that we have renamed the following configs (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-871):

On the broker and consumer:

  *   zk.connect has been renamed to zookeeper.connect
  *   zk.session.timeout.ms has been renamed to zookeeper.session.timeout.ms
  *   zk.connection.timeout.ms has been renamed to zookeeper.connection.timeout.ms
  *   zk.sync.time.ms has been renamed to zookeeper.sync.time.ms

On the producer:

  *   broker.list has been renamed to metadata.broker.list

We will send another email when we merge these changes to trunk.

Thanks,
Swapnil