Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Paul FitzPatrick <cp...@fitzpatrick.cc> on 2000/10/09 03:31:34 UTC

RE: jar's still not picked up in WEB-INF/lib

It could be because this works for so many people.  I t works great for me.
I have seen however, that it will not find things right if my classpath is
loaded with extra stuff when I launch tomcat.  I usually have other copies
of the jar files in my system classpath, and if I start tomcat with that
classpath I will get class not found errors.  This triggers in my mind to
stop tomcat, set classpath=. then restart tomcat and all is well.  This
might work for you too.

Regards,
Paul