Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/08 16:27:56 UTC

Need help building site

I am trying to get up to speed with the new Maven2 builds.  I can't
build the site right now b/c I get an erroror about missing "mojo
resources."

I am running 'mvn install' from the site's build dir.

TIA,

sean

Re: Need help building site

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

> (You should not be in ... the 'build' directory under any of the subprojects.)

Not entirely true.  For Shale you *do* need to be in 'build' because
the Maven build files live in a separate directory structure:

/svn/struts/current/shale/build
$ maven multiproject:site

The HTML will be in target/docs.  Or... not.  Looks like there's a
test failure in Clay causing problems at the moment.  I'll look at it
tonight if no one beats me to it-- it's probably just missing a
resource.

--
Wendy

Re: Need help building site

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Ok its working now.  I am trying to follow the golden rule of building
the site before checking in.  You never know when you have
accidentally messed up an xdoc somewhere.

sean

Re: Need help building site

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Re: Need help building site