Posted to dev@ranger.apache.org by surekha saharan <su...@apache.org> on 2020/11/12 22:35:09 UTC

servicedef changes to add table level permission

Hi Ranger Devs,

I am trying to add a permission at table level for hive servicedef, I tried
to add "accessTypeRestrictions" on table resource, but the new permission
seems to appear for other resources as well, for example "column".

Could someone point me in the right direction on how to add a permission
for a particular resource.

Thanks much,
Surekha

Re: servicedef changes to add table level permission

Posted by surekha saharan <su...@apache.org>.
Thanks a lot Madhan, will give that a try.