Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nabil ALI-MOUSSA <n....@progexia.net> on 2006/12/07 10:42:52 UTC

to format a date

Hi,

I have data dates that I would like to transform into format dates in my
page JSP .
there is my code JSP :

<s:push value="instancepsdata">
value="dateNaissancePorteur" /></td>
</s:push>

somebody can help me, please, thank you.

nam.

Re: to format a date

Posted by Dariusz Wojtas <dw...@gmail.com>.
I am not sure if I understood you correctly.
I am formatting dates using jstl:

<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/fmt" prefix="fmt" %>

<fmt:formatDate value="${myProp}" pattern="dd-MM-yyyy" />

Dariusz Wojtas