Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by de...@mobigov.com on 2015/08/31 20:35:23 UTC

aries-blueprint

Aries-blueprint doesn't seem to be a prerequisite in camels features.xml
but it is required for the camel feature in karaf 4.0.1.
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/karaf/apache-camel/2.15.3/apache-camel-2.15.3-features.xml
Is there a way in my test to make sure that aries-blueprint is loaded
before camel.

 MavenArtifactUrlReference karafUrl =
CoreOptions.maven().groupId("org.apache.karaf").artifactId("apache-karaf").version("4.0.1").type("tar.gz");

MavenUrlReference karafStandardRepo = CoreOptions.maven()
 .groupId("org.apache.karaf.features")
 .artifactId("standard")
 .version("4.0.1")
 .classifier("features")
 .type("xml");

 MavenUrlReference karafCxfRepo = CoreOptions.maven()
 .groupId("org.apache.cxf.karaf")
 .artifactId("apache-cxf")
 .version("3.1.2")
 .classifier("features")
 .type("xml");

 MavenUrlReference karafCamelRepo = CoreOptions.maven()
 .groupId("org.apache.camel.karaf")
 .artifactId("apache-camel")
 .version("2.15.3")
 .classifier("features")
 .type("xml");

 return new Option[]{
KarafDistributionOption.karafDistributionConfiguration().frameworkUrl(karafUrl).name("Apache
Karaf").
 unpackDirectory(new
File("target/paxexam/unpack")).useDeployFolder(false),
 KarafDistributionOption.keepRuntimeFolder(),

CoreOptions.systemProperty("org.ops4j.pax.logging.DefaultServiceLog.level").value("DEBUG"),

CoreOptions.repository("http://artifactory.orbistechnologies.com/artifactory/repo").id("orbis").allowSnapshots(),

KarafDistributionOption.editConfigurationFilePut(CustomProperties.KARAF_FRAMEWORK,
"felix"),
 // disable JMX RBAC security, thanks to the KarafMBeanServerBuilder

KarafDistributionOption.configureSecurity().disableKarafMBeanServerBuilder(),
 KarafDistributionOption.logLevel(LogLevel.INFO),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "wrap"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "aries-blueprint"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "shell"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "shell-compat"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "feature"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "jaas"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "ssh"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "management"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "bundle"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "config"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "deployer"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "diagnostic"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "feature"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "instance"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "kar"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "log"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "package"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "service"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "system"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "war"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "webconsole"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "scr"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "transaction"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafCxfRepo, "cxf-jaxrs"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafCamelRepo, "camel"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafFitRepo, "hazelcast"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafFitRepo, "rest-socket"),
 KarafDistributionOption.features(karafFitRepo, "hadoop")
 };
 }

Re: aries-blueprint

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Yes, it's also possible.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: aries-blueprint

Posted by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com>.

Re: aries-blueprint

Posted by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com>.
Depending on where I put the parens (whether I just push blueprint to
the front, or also more of the usual suspects), my test either has
Karaf in a loop initializing over and over, or looping in the felix
resolver. Frustrated I am.

Re: aries-blueprint

Posted by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com>.
A little experiment with karaf.framework=equinox:

2015-08-31 21:55:47,742 | WARN  | pool-1-thread-1  | Activator
               | 8 - org.apache.karaf.features.core - 4.0.1 | Error
starting activator
java.lang.IllegalStateException: BundleContext is no longer valid
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.checkValid(BundleContextImpl.java:983)[org.eclipse.osgi-3.10.2.v20150203-1939.jar:]
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.registerService(BundleContextImpl.java:463)[org.eclipse.osgi-3.10.2.v20150203-1939.jar:]
at org.apache.karaf.util.tracker.BaseActivator.registerMBean(BaseActivator.java:290)[8:org.apache.karaf.features.core:4.0.1]
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.osgi.Activator.doStart(Activator.java:262)[8:org.apache.karaf.features.core:4.0.1]
at org.apache.karaf.util.tracker.BaseActivator.run(BaseActivator.java:233)[8:org.apache.karaf.features.core:4.0.1]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)[:1.8.0_05]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)[:1.8.0_05]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)[:1.8.0_05]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)[:1.8.0_05]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[:1.8.0_05]

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 9:28 PM, Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com> wrote:
> [...]
>                | 43 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.0.1 | Exception
> caught while executing command
> org.osgi.service.resolver.ResolutionException: Unable to resolve root:
> missing requirement [root] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=rosapi-common;
> type=karaf.feature; version="[1.5.0.SNAPSHOT,1.5.0.SNAPSHOT]";
> filter:="(&(osgi.identity=rosapi-common)(type=karaf.feature)(version>=1.5.0.SNAPSHOT)(version<=1.5.0.SNAPSHOT))"
> [caused by: Unable to resolve rosapi-common/1.5.0.SNAPSHOT: missing
> requirement [rosapi-common/1.5.0.SNAPSHOT] osgi.identity;
> osgi.identity=com.basistech.ws.rosapi-common; type=osgi.bundle;
> version="[1.5.0.v20150831073628,1.5.0.v20150831073628]";
> resolution:=mandatory [caused by: Unable to resolve
> com.basistech.ws.rosapi-common/1.5.0.v20150831073628: missing
> requirement [com.basistech.ws.rosapi-common/1.5.0.v20150831073628]
> osgi.ee; filter:="(&(osgi.ee=JavaSE)(version=1.8))"]]
> at org.apache.felix.resolver.ResolutionError.toException(ResolutionError.java:42)[org.apache.felix.framework-5.2.0.jar:]
> at org.apache.felix.resolver.ResolverImpl.resolve(ResolverImpl.java:236)[org.apache.felix.framework-5.2.0.jar:]
> at org.apache.felix.resolver.ResolverImpl.resolve(ResolverImpl.java:159)[org.apache.felix.framework-5.2.0.jar:]
> at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.SubsystemResolver.resolve(SubsystemResolver.java:220)[8:org.apache.karaf.features.core:4.0.1]
> at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:263)[8:org.apache.karaf.features.core:4.0.1]
> at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.doProvision(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1079)[8:org.apache.karaf.features.core:4.0.1]
> at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl$1.call(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:975)[8:org.apache.karaf.features.core:4.0.1]
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)[:1.7.0_72]
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)[:1.7.0_72]
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)[:1.7.0_72]
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[:1.7.0_72]
>
> On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 7:58 PM, Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com> wrote:
>> See git@github.com:bimargulies/karaf-loop-tc.git.
>>
>> The master branch just sits there, but I don't see the loop in the
>> resolver, more's the pity.
>>
>> The loop-by-reorder branch initialized over and over; this one has the
>> boot list set to the following, and then cxf and my feature get added
>> to the end by pax-exam.
>>

>> (aries-blueprint, bundle, config, deployer, diagnostic, feature,
>> instance, jaas, kar, log, management, package, service, shell,
>> shell-compat, ssh, system, wrap)
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 5:22 PM,  <de...@mobigov.com> wrote:
>>> I still appear to have a similar issue.  When getting here
>>>

>>> 2015-08-31 17:20:18,336 | INFO | pool-22-thread-1 | core | 29 -
>>> org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.3 | Registering
>>> org.osgi.jmx.framework.ServiceStateMBean to MBeanServer
>>> com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer@47ff55b4 with name
>>> osgi.core:type=serviceState,version=1.7,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=f82cc08d-58fc-48e2-add0-b70ab9fe246a

Re: aries-blueprint

Posted by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com>.

Re: aries-blueprint

Posted by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com>.

Posted by de...@mobigov.com.

On 2015-08-31 16:23, development@mobigov.com wrote:

> [...]
CoreOptions.maven().groupId("org.apache.karaf").artifactId("apache-karaf").version("4.0.1").type("tar.gz"); MavenUrlReference karafStandardRepo = CoreOptions.maven() .groupId("org.apache.karaf.features") .artifactId("standard") .version("4.0.1") .classifier("features") .type("xml"); MavenUrlReference karafCxfRepo = CoreOptions.maven() .groupId("org.apache.cxf.karaf") .artifactId("apache-cxf") .version("3.1.2") .classifier("features") .type("xml"); MavenUrlReference karafCamelRepo = CoreOptions.maven() .groupId("org.apache.camel.karaf") .artifactId("apache-camel") .version("2.15.3") .classifier("features") .type("xml"); return new Option[]{ KarafDistributionOption.karafDistributionConfiguration().frameworkUrl(karafUrl).name("Apache Karaf"). unpackDirectory(new File("target/paxexam/unpack")).useDeployFolder(false), KarafDistributionOption.keepRuntimeFolder(), CoreOptions.systemProperty("org.ops4j.pax.logging.DefaultServiceLog.level").value("DEBUG"),
CoreOptions.repository("http://artifactory.orbistechnologies.com/artifactory/repo [2]").id("orbis").allowSnapshots(), KarafDistributionOption.editConfigurationFilePut(CustomProperties.KARAF_FRAMEWORK, "felix"), // disable JMX RBAC security, thanks to the KarafMBeanServerBuilder KarafDistributionOption.configureSecurity().disableKarafMBeanServerBuilder(), KarafDistributionOption.logLevel(LogLevel.INFO), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "wrap"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "aries-blueprint"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "shell"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "shell-compat"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "feature"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "jaas"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "ssh"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "management"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "bundle"),
KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "config"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "deployer"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "diagnostic"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "feature"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "instance"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "kar"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "log"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "package"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "service"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "system"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "war"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "webconsole"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "scr"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "transaction"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafCxfRepo, "cxf-jaxrs"),
KarafDistributionOption.features(karafCamelRepo, "camel"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafFitRepo, "hazelcast"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafFitRepo, "rest-socket"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafFitRepo, "hadoop") }; }

Links:
------
[1]
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/karaf/apache-camel/2.15.3/apache-camel-2.15.3-features.xml
[2] http://artifactory.orbistechnologies.com/artifactory/repo

Re: aries-blueprint

Posted by de...@mobigov.com.

Re: aries-blueprint

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

On 2015-08-31 14:43, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> You can define aries-blueprint as a boot features by update etc/org.apache.karaf.features.cfg.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 08/31/2015 08:35 PM, development@mobigov.com wrote:
>
>> Aries-blueprint doesn't seem to be a prerequisite in camels features.xml but it is required for the camel feature in karaf 4.0.1. http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/karaf/apache-camel/2.15.3/apache-camel-2.15.3-features.xml [1] Is there a way in my test to make sure that aries-blueprint is loaded before camel. MavenArtifactUrlReference karafUrl = CoreOptions.maven().groupId("org.apache.karaf").artifactId("apache-karaf").version("4.0.1").type("tar.gz"); MavenUrlReference karafStandardRepo = CoreOptions.maven() .groupId("org.apache.karaf.features") .artifactId("standard") .version("4.0.1") .classifier("features") .type("xml"); MavenUrlReference karafCxfRepo = CoreOptions.maven() .groupId("org.apache.cxf.karaf") .artifactId("apache-cxf") .version("3.1.2") .classifier("features") .type("xml"); MavenUrlReference karafCamelRepo = CoreOptions.maven() .groupId("org.apache.camel.karaf") .artifactId("apache-camel") .version("2.15.3") .classifier("features") .type("xml"); return
new Option[]{ KarafDistributionOption.karafDistributionConfiguration().frameworkUrl(karafUrl).name("Apache Karaf"). unpackDirectory(new File("target/paxexam/unpack")).useDeployFolder(false), KarafDistributionOption.keepRuntimeFolder(), CoreOptions.systemProperty("org.ops4j.pax.logging.DefaultServiceLog.level").value("DEBUG"), CoreOptions.repository("http://artifactory.orbistechnologies.com/artifactory/repo [2]").id("orbis").allowSnapshots(), KarafDistributionOption.editConfigurationFilePut(CustomProperties.KARAF_FRAMEWORK, "felix"), // disable JMX RBAC security, thanks to the KarafMBeanServerBuilder KarafDistributionOption.configureSecurity().disableKarafMBeanServerBuilder(), KarafDistributionOption.logLevel(LogLevel.INFO), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "wrap"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "aries-blueprint"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "shell"), KarafDistributionOption.features(karafStandardRepo, "shell-compat"),

Re: aries-blueprint

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré