Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by acmclellen <cm...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/11 11:09:53 UTC

Tapestry 4.1.3 XTile issue with onclick in IE (it works in FireFox)

Hi,
I've got an XTile component in my page and a link that has an onlick event
calling the sendName JavaScript function specified in the XTile component.
In IE, when the link is clicked first time, it goes off and calls the
listener method defined in the XTile component and returns correctly. But,
if I click the link a second time, it skips calling the listener method and
just calls the client side receiveName javascript function defined in the
XTile component. Subsequent link clicks has the same behavior.
This works in FireFox, i.e. subsequent link clicks call the listener method
on the server side.
Any help would be appreciated.
Regards,
Craig