Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by daniel_asv <da...@macropro.com.mx> on 2008/08/07 19:47:32 UTC

How to use JSecurity

Hi, i have a webservice from a stateless session bean running in a GlassFish
Application Server. The webservice is consumed by a swing application, i
want to agregate a login to the swing application, the user and password
will be stored in a SQL Server 2005 database managed by JPA (Hibernate).

What i need to do for use JSecurity in my login window using the webservice?

Re: How to use JSecurity

Posted by Les Hazlewood <le...@hazlewood.com>.
No worries Daniel - its good to see that you're trying to get it all under
control!  Keep us posted with any questions along the way.

Cheers,

Les

Re: How to use JSecurity

Posted by daniel_asv <da...@macropro.com.mx>.

Re: How to use JSecurity

Posted by Les Hazlewood <le...@hazlewood.com>.

Re: How to use JSecurity

Posted by Les Hazlewood <le...@hazlewood.com>.
P.S.  You can look at the sample applications (and their source code)
distributed with the JSecurity release to see working examples of this
configuration.

Re: How to use JSecurity

Posted by daniel_asv <da...@macropro.com.mx>.
Okey Les, i will check the JSecurityFilter for use it with my webservice,
thanks for your recomendations.

Re: How to use JSecurity

Posted by Les Hazlewood <le...@hazlewood.com>.
Ah, I see now.

[...]