Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org> on 2021/06/01 23:34:40 UTC

Re: CMS Migration for River

Hi -

Please find your staged migrated site at https://river.staged.apache.org <https://river.staged.apache.org/>

The repository is at https://github.com/apache/river-site <https://github.com/apache/river-site>

I’ll be updating the README.md files in the next day or two including notes on the migration.

All The Best,
Dave

Re: CMS Migration for River

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
The Migration from CMS to ASF-Pelican is completed!

https://river.apache.org/ is ready.

https://github.com/apache/river-site/

For information about ASF-Pelican: https://infra.apache.org/asf-pelican.html

Enjoy!