Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by dyzc2010 <je...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/09 05:54:36 UTC

bin folder missing in 1.3 release

As said in the subject, I can't find the bin folder in the 1.3 release. Is it intentionally?

Thanks

Re: bin folder missing in 1.3 release

Posted by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
We are a bit thin on supporting documentation for the new release at the
moment but are actively working towards producing this. Hopefully once we
have something contributed to the wiki the differences in configuration and
functionality within release 1.3 will be fully explained.

--
*Lewis*

Re: bin folder missing in 1.3 release

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Here is is:

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.
the nutch commands are now called from runtime/local/bin or runtime/deploy

--
*

http://digitalpebble.blogspot.com/
http://www.digitalpebble.com