Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Peter Carr <pf...@cox.net> on 2014/02/19 22:09:18 UTC

Windows 8.

Can Open Office be used on a computer running Windows 8 or 8.1?.
If so is there any known incompatibility issues?.

---

Re: Windows 8.

Posted by Dave Barton <db...@tasit.net>.
Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 02/19/2014 10:09 PM, schrieb Peter Carr:
> Can Open Office be used on a computer running Windows 8 or 8.1?.
> If so is there any known incompatibility issues?.

I'm not a Windows 8 user but at least the system requirements [1] state
that AOO 4.0.1 is compatible with Windows 8.

[1] http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/sys_reqs_aoo40.html

HTH

Marcus