Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com> on 2006/11/20 20:08:49 UTC

Forced builds

Is it possible to have Continuum force build every n hours even if the
code in the source code repository hasn't changed?

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

RE: Forced builds

Posted by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com>.
Thanks for the good news.

Posted by Christian Edward Gruber <cg...@israfil.net>.

Re: Forced builds

Posted by Tomislav Stojcevich <st...@gmail.com>.
This would be useful if you are reverse engineering the database and
there is a database change.  No cvs change but a table got modified.
--
tom

RE: Forced builds

Posted by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com>.
Well, if dependencies change but the pom.xml's do not change, we would need to do a new build, like if a version of some dependency stays the same but the artifact changes at the Maven repository.

Re: Forced builds

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Re: Forced builds

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Build on dependencies changes will be in next version. It's already implemented in trunk.

RE: Forced builds

Posted by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com>.

Re: Forced builds

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.