Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com> on 2014/12/13 22:05:32 UTC

Softpedia mirroring our release ... before it's released

Hi all,

I was scanning twitter for anything metamodel related and one of the things
that surprised me was this Softpedia.com entry:

http://webscripts.softpedia.com/script/Development-Tools/Frameworks/Apache-MetaModel-80942.html

They seem to have already posted our 4.3.1 for which the vote is still
going on, so the distribution has not been published or anything like that.
I tried downloading their package and it seems to be a copy of our Git
repo. Pretty strange stuff.

Is this something that we should do something about? Maybe some of you have
experience from other ASF projects?

Kasper

Re: Softpedia mirroring our release ... before it's released

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
Not totally sure, but it looks like a checkout from the git tag.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.